Pools and Playground Opening Update! Please read action required for access.
The HCTA Board of Directors is happy to announce that the state has updated guidance on community playgrounds which allows us to open our playgrounds again! Also, with winter approaching and the change in playgrounds, we wanted to find a way to open everything for our regular hours without having the patrol be onsite to sign waivers each time. The pools will remain heated through the end of October.
Beginning November 2nd, we will be moving to the new rules and waiver posted below.
In order for your key card to be updated to allow for access at all gates, each household will need to return a waiver to Keystone Pacific Property Management via email. Please do this as soon as possible to make sure you don’t lose access!
- Do not open gates for others if their cards don’t work. Tell them how to get access!
- No guests allowed at all in pool areas or playgrounds.
Action required for access!
- Please review the attached rules and waiver.
- Read, fill out, and return the waiver to email@example.com
- Access cards will be deactivated until waiver is on file with Keystone.
The pools and playground will be open based on updated rules on November 2, 2020. Please contact the undersigned if you have any questions.