What is a homeowners association?

A homeowners association, also known as a Common Interest Development (CID), is the non-profit entity under which community governance structure is established and operated. Associations are established with the intent of protecting the community assets instituting prudent physical and financial maintenance practices. Decisions concerning association operations are made by a volunteer Board of Directors elected by the community residents during the annual membership meeting.

What is the role of the managing agent?

As the Board of Directors is comprised of volunteers, it is generally a good idea as fiduciary for an entire group of homeowners to hire a managing agent specializing in homeowners association operations. Professional management firms possess knowledge of changing legislation affecting non-profit corporations and understand fiscal as well as physical management requirements of these entities. The scope of services provided by a managing agent will vary based on the needs of each homeowner association. Contractual management duties may include preparation of financial statements, collection of dues, coordination with maintenance vendors, bid and proposal acquisition.

Do I have to belong to the Huntington Continental Townhouse Association and pay the monthly assessment?

All persons owning a unit or lot within the Huntington Continental Townhouse Association community automatically become a member of the Huntington Continental Townhouse Association and are required to pay the monthly assessment. Non-payment could result in a lien against the home.

What does the monthly assessment pay for?

The monthly dues assessment covers the operation, maintenance and repairs for which the Association is obligated, per the Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions(CC&R’s). Items such as insurance, taxes, water, electricity, landscaping services, street sweeping, janitorial and even pest control are just a few of the items covered by dues. Dues also cover the funding of reserves which are applied to future repair or replacement of major components for which the Association is responsible, such as roofing, painting, and street repair in a condominium development. A budget summary is mailed to each homeowner on an annual basis outlining where dues are spent.

How do I pay my HOA dues?

Keystone Pacific Property Management has an ACH program where we debit your checking or savings account the second business day of each month. If you’re interested, please fill out the Automated Payment Form today and then submit the form to management. Save money and time!

If paying by check, please make all checks payable to Huntington Continental Townhouse Association and mail to c/o:
Keystone Pacific Property Management
PO BOX 513380
Los Angeles, CA 90051-3380

How can I report a non-compliance or violation?

Report a violation by completing the Non-Compliance/Violation Form and then submit the report to management. Please be sure to list in detailed: the Association name, nature of the non-compliance, dates and time (if applicable), property area in non-compliance, and the best method to contact you.

How do I purchase a new gate lock?

For purchase and pricing information regarding gate locks, please click here.

What is the paint color of my condominium?

To find the paint color of you condo, please see the paint colors below:

Paint by Dunn Edwards:

DE6206 Desert Suede (Light neutral)
DE5773 Stone Silver (Beach blue)
DE6270 Antique Coin (Light green)
DE6214 Pigeon Grey (Neutral-on the back of all the units)
DEC789 Light Grey (Grey)
DE6278 Stone Creek (Darker green)

Can I install an EVC station in my carport?

For information regarding electric vehicle charging stations, please click here.

Can I have a patio cover?

Patio covers must be approved by the Board of Directors. Please view and complete the community’s Home Improvement form to submit your request.

What is the chemical spray schedule for the community?

Please be informed that chemicals are scheduled to be applied on turf and planter areas throughout the property on the first and third Monday of the month.
Please refer to the MSDS document and Herbicide document for details about the chemicals being used.

Who should I contact for plumbing issues?

Please review the Plumbing Guidelines before contacting a plumber. The Association approved plumber is Drymaster, please contact them at (949)492-1100.

What day is trash pickup?

Trash pickup is every Friday morning, unless on holiday. Please review the Rules and Regulations for trash can etiquette.

Are AirBnB’s allowed?

No! Report to HOA, Police, and City of HB Code Enforcement (714-375-5155) immediately.

What home improvements require and Arch App?

Any improvements or changes made to the exterior of the home need to be approved by the HOA. Typical projects include (but not limited to): New windows, Air conditioning, Tankless water heater, Patio Awning/Shade, Satellite dish, security cameras, Sliding patio door, and more.
See R&R’s and Arch. app for more info. Deliver the check for $25.00 and the completed application to Keystone Pacific Property Management, 16775 Von Karman Ave., #100, Irvine, CA 92606.
Applications will be sent to the ARC Committee in about one week. Approvals can be quick if all documentation is provided. The ARC Committee usually responds in 48 Hours.

What do I do about insects and pests?

Bees or Wasps on the eaves of your Townhome, contact Management.

— inside the home or patio area is owner responsibility. Common area – contact Management.

Newport Exterminator is our HOA vendor and has discounted rates for owners. They may be contacted at (949) 261-0700 to schedule owner responsibility pest control. Termite treatment is owner responsibility.

Can I have security cameras?

Cameras are allowed, but location needs to be approved by HOA and neighbors notified. ONLY one camera is allowed on the front of the home. Cameras in the carport are allowed, but in a location approved by HOA. See Arch. app, Security Camera Policy and Neighbor Notification form.

What are the parking rules?

Every unit has a designated carport. Every unit also has a parking permit that allows parking in any of the HOA’s NUMBERED SPOTS. The city streets are open to all following city laws. You can be towed for parking backwards into NUMBERED SPOTS, or not moving in NUMBERED SPOT for 96 hrs.
Vacation requests can be made to Management. See R&R’s for full list of rules and info.

Can I do my own landscaping or have a hardscape patio in front of my house?

Landscaping around the community is provided by the HOA. However, within reason and when approved by the HOA, we absolutely love a little creativity and sense of ownership when it comes to the front of your home. See the Landscaping information page on website, or your R&Rs for more info.

I’m not able to log onto this website. What do I need to do?

Several areas of this community website have been secured and will require you to log in to view the secured pages. Please log in using your account online email address and password. If you have not registered to use The KPPM Connection, please register here first.

If you’re having trouble remembering your password, please click here to retrieve your password via email.

If you’re having trouble logging in, please contact Customer Care by phone at (949) 833-2600 or by email at customercare@keystonepacific.com.

*tip: Please click on the ▼ to expand your selection.